We are committed to delivering the highest level of service and building a lasting partnership with you. Our offices across the country provide regional and local support.
We provide your participants with a proactive, high-touch experience.
With more than 600 representatives across all service center locations, our extensively trained retirement representatives can help with account transactions, plan inquiries, general information and research requests.
97% first-call resolution1
Average rating of 4.5 out of 5 on satisfaction survey1
- Provide Series 6- and 63-licensed expertise
- Have direct access to all participant information, including transaction processing
- Use a unique desktop that allows them to see what participants see on the website
- Are evaluated based on your participants' satisfaction
Your relationship with us begins with a dedicated relationship manager who understands your organization and your plan. Our representatives deliver world-class strategic retirement solutions to meet your unique needs.
Our team partners with your organization to keep your plan running seamlessly
More than 450 relationship managers across the U.S. support your needs.
Once your plan is up and running, you will receive ongoing support throughout our partnership. This includes:
- One-to-one training with you and your staff to review all services
- Access to a comprehensive online administrative guide that serves as an easy-to-use resource
- An annual plan review that monitors and evaluates plan performance and that offers ideas to improve plan results
1 As of December 31, 2015
2 PLANSPONSOR Defined Contribution Survey — best-in-class awards, October 2015
Not all product offerings and services are available in all states or to all plan sizes and types. Please contact your Empower Retirement representative to determine what is available for your situation.