Whether you’re thinking of buying a beach house, traveling the world or spending simple, quiet days at home in retirement, you deserve additional ways to meet your investing goals. At Empower Retirement, we offer a broad array of services and investment options that can help you achieve your goals. If you’re already saving in your employer’s retirement plan and/or an IRA and you’d like to find an additional way to invest, look no further. We can help.
An Empower Investment Account allows you to continue investing if you’ve reached the contribution limits in your retirement accounts or if you have other financial goals you’d like to work toward. This account offers unlimited funding so you can invest for multiple financial goals without worrying about investment limits. An added benefit is that you can take advantage of optional check-writing features that allow you to withdraw money from your account quickly and easily whenever you need it.
So you might be asking yourself, “Why would I need an Empower Investment Account?” This type of account may be right for you if:
- You’re a rock-star investor and have maxed out your annual retirement contribution limit with several months remaining in the calendar year, but you don’t want to lose your investing momentum.
- You’re ready to select your own stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) or other investments. You have the knowledge and resources to understand the benefits and risks of investing in a brokerage account such as the Empower Investment Account.
- You’re retired and would prefer to reinvest your required minimum distributions so you can continue saving for your financial goals.
- You’re a highly compensated employee and are subject to income limits in your employer’s retirement plan.
- You’ve inherited an IRA from a family member and need an investment vehicle that allows you to invest the distributions for your future.
- You’re expecting a corrective distribution and need an account that allows for investment funding.
- You’ve opened several taxable accounts at other financial institutions and want to consolidate them into a single account so you can see your combined savings in one place.
An Empower Investment Account offers another way to invest for your future without having to worry about the limits or restrictions found in retirement investment vehicles. You can rest easy knowing you have a single place to contribute additional investment income while continuing to work toward all your financial goals and dreams.
To learn more, call us today at 844-305-6565
Carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, fees and expenses of the annuity and/or the investment options. Contact us for a prospectus, a summary prospectus and disclosure document, as available, containing this information. Read them carefully before investing. Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF. Shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than the net asset value (NAV). For complete details of all benefits, fees and requirements related to the services and products of the check-writing privileges refer to the Corestone® Financial Portfolio guide.
Securities available through Empower Brokerage are offered by GWFS Equities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC and a subsidiary of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company. Clearing, settlement, custody and other brokerage services are provided by Pershing LLC, Member FINRA/NYSE/SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. Additional information may be obtained by calling 877-788-6261. GWFS and Pershing are separate and unaffiliated brokerage firms. Accounts are subject to review and approval of GWFS. Brokerage Products: NOT FDIC INSURED NO BANK GUARANTEE MAY LOSE VALUE